We’re looking to expand our personal training team and would like a driven, enthusiastic, and ambitious trainer to get in touch.
Our club is exclusively private and we specialise in both one-to-one and small group training.
Whether you’re a highly experienced trainer, or fresh to the industry, if you have a solid work ethic and you’re hungry to learn, we’d like to hear from you.
Note: Must have level 3 personal training qualification to be considered.
EXPECTATIONS OF OUR TRAINERS
As a PP trainer, you would be expected to deliver an outstanding performance in every single client training session. You need to have great natural talent, be sociable, fun, and driven, and feel passionate about the idea of becoming an industry-leading trainer. We want someone who is committed and looking for a long-term career in the fitness industry, not just a short-term career change.
We are obsessed with high standards and therefore support all of our personal trainers to continue developing their skill-set in regards to training, programming, nutrition, and communication.
Continued development is encouraged via in-club workshops, external seminars, summits and conferences, subscriptions to trainer education groups, and guest visits from industry leaders (private workshops).
CAREER PATH & DEVELOPMENT
Our philosophy here at Performance project is to ‘promote from within’. Junior trainers develop into senior trainers, senior trainers develop into Level 2, 3, and 4 trainers, and top senior trainers have the potential to develop into head trainers, regional trainers or club managers.
As we continue to develop the PP brand and dreams of opening further clubs are becoming a reality, the potential of a thriving, long-term personal training career with us has never been better.
- Positive attitude & growth mindset
- Commitment to continuous education
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the fitness industry
- Enthusiastic about providing a great customer experience to all members
- Warm, approachable and able to communicate well with members and team
- Experience of training clients in a one-to-one or small-group setting
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Highly Professional appearance
Become a part of a team that will push you to get better each and every week.
- Salaried pay structure, with great earning potential.
- Competitive benefits package including insurance and pension.
- Opportunity to learn from the experienced PP coaching team.
- Paid-for education and enrolment onto some of the world’s leading nutrition and training courses (Mac-Nutrition Uni, Precision Nutrition, RTS, and more) .
- Career pathway opportunities such as senior trainer, head trainer, or club manager.
Salary: £19,000 - £30,000
Starting salary is largely dependant on experience level and your role within the business.